Sunday, July 31, 2016

Reader's Choice!

Hey everyone! I have decided to add a new section to the blog! It is on the right under my subscribe button, and it is called "Reader's Choice."  Every week I will be posting four games out of a certain genre (action is this week's genre) that I can review based on YOUR feedback.

Each week I will try to post a new list of games on either Sunday or Monday. The poll will be up till 11:55pm Friday night. I will announce the winner of the poll on that Saturday, and will post a review of that game within the following week (along with any other reviews that I feel like posting).

I hope you guys enjoy this new expansion to my blog, and I hope to hear from you! I appreciate all of you and hope that you continue to read and enjoy my blog, Adventures In Gaming.

If you think of any games that are not listed or that you would like to see reviewed, just email me at adveningaming@gmail.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment